The rain gauge measures the amount of rain in millimetres per hour in real time and records the total rainfall over a given period. Easily access your rain history and graphs for information on weather trends and to know what happened when you weren't looking. Analyse your data history to water your plants exactly when they need it.
RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT YOUR PRECIPITATION DATA
Place your rain gauge in your lawn or garden and receive real-time alerts when it starts to rain.
lace the rain gauge up to 100 m away from the Netatmo Personal Weather Station, preferably 1.2 m from a surface. It is made of high-quality plastic and is resistant to UV rays, hail and strong winds.
GOOD TO KNOW
Connect up to 1 rain gauge to your Netatmo Personal Weather Station. The Netatmo rain gauge is sold separately and only works with the separately sold Netatmo Personal Weather Station.
- Real-time measurements of rainfall
- Collected precipitation measurements
- Real-time alerts and graphs of data history
- Resistant to UV, hail, strong wind and sub-zero temperatures
- Only one rain gauge can be connected to the separately sold Netatmo Personal Weather Station
- Wireless connection between rain gauge and personal weather station
- Free lifetime personal account for your data
- Can be installed with a 1/4" standard mounting screw
- Requires at least iOS 9 for iPhone and iPad, at least Android 4.2 and at least Windows 8.0: access to your detailed data anytime, anywhere